Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all delegates attending the Iraqi Youth Model United Nations (IYMUN), which will be held in Mosul, the Republic of Iraq in October 2022.
The information within this site is intended for general customers and may not be applicable to some geographical areas. IYMUN will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, IYMUN reserves the right to change information at any time.
1. To be eligible to attend IYMUN, Participants must be 16 – 30 at the time of registration.
3. Please check the accuracy of the information you provide on your application form carefully, including any dietary or special access requirements, as IYMUN cannot be held responsible for errors.
4. IYMUN will not be responsible for any action taken by the government or public authority of any kind including not granting consent or clearance of attendance.
5. International delegates will be escorted by security staff on their way to and from the conference venue, as well as during the City Tour. However, delegates are also responsible for behaving appropriately in the host city and not putting themselves in danger unnecessarily. IYMUN disclaims any liability for loss or damage to delegates or their property, including bodily injury, unless solely attributable to the gross negligence of willful misconduct of Iraqi Youth Model United Nations.
6. Delegates can only participate by adhering to the deadlines on registrations, be it as an individual delegate or as a delegation.
- IYMUN Registrations shall only be conducted through the official website of Iraqi Youth Model United Nations (IYMUN) or through mymun.com
- Upon registration, the delegates will have to fill all the required information, including the committee preferences and country preferences as listed in the registration form.
- Applications will be considered on the following criteria:
- The maximum capacity of each council
- The availability/ vacancy of preferred countries in each council
- IYMUN registrants will have the option to choose from Free, and full experience packages.
- The registration will be conducted in two different categories, which are as follows:
- Free Registration
- Full experience Registration.
Each category will have different quotations (fees) for each package. There will be no extension on registration deadline. In case of any changes, delegates will be notified through IYMUN’s social media platforms. Delegates must write to IYMUN if they need a visa support document at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the copyright, graphics, trademarks, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise), as well as any and all other intellectual property rights including the “Look and Feel” of the website, software and contents of all the pages in the Iraqi Youth MUN website (“IYMUNContent”) are owned by or licensed to the Iraqi Youth Model United Nations (IYMUN) and, unless otherwise specified, no one other than the rightful owner or licensee of such copyright shall be entitled to:
– Distribute, modify, transmit, re-post or use any or all of the IYMUN Content for any purpose (other than as specifically permitted) including, by way of example only, for public or commercial purposes, without the IYMUN written permission
– Display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the IYMUN Content for the benefit of any other website
– You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
- All Payments shall be done through our official website i.e www.iymun.net or mymun.com
- Payments can be made through Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or International Wire Transfer.
- All fee is non-refundable.
- All successful applicants will be issued a Letter of Acceptance from Iraqi Youth Model United Nations (IYMUN) highlighting the status of their application.
- Based on their request in the registration phase, successful applicants who require the visa support, will be issued a Visa Support Letter from IYMUN.
- IYMUN will not issue refunds to delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
- IYMUN will provide maximum assistance to the delegates having problems pertaining to visa application. IYMUN, however, cannot interfere with the the issuing State in their final decision.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participating in IYMUN and future IYMUN activities, and will result in legal actions against them.
- Participants agree that all material produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at IYMUN and should the IYMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual shall bear consequences.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Mosul, Republic of Iraq while participating at IYMUN. Participants will be personally responsible for all charges and damages incurred by them to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risk and acknowledge that IYMUN, and its President, members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the IYMUN Secretariat, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the IYMUN Secretariat.
- Participants agree to receive any consequence and shall be held liable if he/ she, intentionally or unintentionally use the name of IYMUN for any kind of act which badly affects the conference as a whole or to any delegate of IYMUN
- IYMUN cannot be held responsible for any kind of misconduct or crime committed by the participants. Participants themselves will be held liable for their own misconducts or crimes in light of the Republic of Iraq laws.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Iraq Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this website. Republic of Iraq Laws shall apply to these terms and conditions.